Pages

Monday, 1 August 2016

Bling overload!

Hello

This little number is definitely a bit out there on the sparkle scale lol!


I used some of my stash of mixed media paper sprayed with yellow, pink & orange Dylusions. There is also a very pretty fine mist of Tsukineko Sparkle Shimmer spritz over the top as well but unfortunately I couldn't get it to show in the photograph.
I stamped & embossed the small & large sparkle from Winnie & Walter's Sparkle set, one over the top of the other before finishing with some of the smaller stars all using Zing Gold embossing powder. A glittery die-cut 'happy' & some rhinestones and it's done!

I am entering this into Winnie & Walter's Rerun # 12 - Sparkle literally just in time!



Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.

4 comments:

  1. Someone is going to be fully delighted when they open this fantastic card, Rose! Those background colors are fabulous, and paired with all that amazing gold sparkle, it's just wonderful. It might be 'bling overload,' but you've done it perfectly. Gorgeous card!! Have a good week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Rose! I am so glad you were able to join in on the Rerun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a sparkly beauty, Rose ... delicious luscious colours ... fabulous with the shimmery shiny gold sparkles and sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.