Pages

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello


Today I have a card for Altenew's June Inspiration Challenge.




I stamped the leaves from the Peony Bouquet set in Altenew Morning Frost to create a soft background. Unfortunately that also means they don't show very well in the photo. The Peony Bouquet flowers were stamped with distress inks (Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet & Aged Mahogany) & the leaves with Altenew Dye Inks in Moss & olive. All were fussy cut & adhered to the card front with Multi Medium Matte. I finished with some rose gold sequins & a sentiment from Altenew Birthday Greetings.

I am also entering into The Flower Challenge # 9 Anything Goes


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.


8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Rose! So good to see you! Thanks also for the visit earlier!
    Hugs
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my most favorite flower stamps in the world. You've made it look extra, too!! Those colors are so pretty, and when I blew up your photo, I could see the background stamping you did perfectly. I love this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is beautiful, Rose ... love the boldness of these gorgeous blooms against the delicate and subtle background stamping ... simply stunning! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so so love the Altenew flowers, especialy this stamp set as each time you use it even when using the same colour inks it will depend on pressure and amount of ink added as to what colour the flower ends up. Always some variety. A beautifyl card in design and colours. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, this set is pretty but YOU have elevated it to gorgeous, creating *the* most stunning card I've ever seen with it! The subtle stamping, the bold bloom...happy sighs in seeing this!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Rose, your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.