As the post title suggests I am taking a break from my blog for a few months while I deal with some major personal issues. I've found it difficult to find the inspiration to create let alone post or enter challenges. Not to mention that I am way behind in commenting & keeping up with all the amazing inspiration out there. Sometimes something just has to give so I have decided to step back a bit till I get my life sorted. Hopefully I'll find my way back sooner than anticipated.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those wonderful people who always leave the loveliest comments on my blog. You've always made me feel so welcome & so uplifted. Thank you!

Thinking of you, Rose ... sometimes other things in life have to take priority, and you're right to place your focus where it needs to be at the moment. Hope it all goes well ... we'll all be here whenever you're ready to be back ... or have time to come by. Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSending hugs your way Rose!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best, Rose. Your priorities are right! We'll be here when you return!
ReplyDelete