Pages

Wednesday, 14 August 2019

Back again

Hello

Once again I've been caught up dealing with health & life issues. I have been trying really hard to keep creating in one form or another for therapy. Even it means just dabbling with creating backgrounds and just having a bit of fun. Taking the pressure off myself to try & make challenge deadlines and fully completing projects to post. As someone with perfectionistic tendencies this can be very challenging lol.
Anyway, I made this card to send to my 98 year old mum with a parcel of ginger goodies which she just adores.


I love this Memory Box die for its simplicity & I have no shortage of backgrounds to use it with. This one was an alcohol ink piece with gold detail.
I'm sharing this at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Die-Cut.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous background, Rose ... that pure white bloom with the shimmery centre pops so beautifully against it! Good to have you back ... just keep playing and creating ... blogging and challenges will follow in their time! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.