I made this background for The Card Concept #135 Red, white & blue
The colour scheme was my focus with I guess a clean & layered style.
I decided to use a layering stencil set that I hadn't tried before. The set is a digital download from the The Ton Stamps consisting of 7 layering stencils which I cut on my Silhouette Portrait using Silhouette stencil material. I was really pleased with how the stencils mostly lined up with the occasional adjustment. I recently invested in a Wendy Vecchi Mini Make Art Stay-tion & it has made my life so much easier. No more masking tape to hold down stencils & the magnets are very strong. It's a bit hard to see in the picture but the flowers are 2 shades of red using distress oxides. I'm looking forward to using these stencils with other colour combinations so stay tuned.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit. Stay safe & well.



Wow, what a fabulous stenciled background! It looks so perfect- if you had not mentioned the stenciling, I would have thought it was designer paper!! So glad that you shared this with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!
ReplyDelete