Pages

Friday, 23 January 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge

Hello

With the cooler weather it has been nice to be able to get in & create a few cards without dripping perspiration everywhere!
My next card I am entering in the Runway Inspired Challenge #76 -





I loved the colours in the panels on the jacket so using Hero Arts Large Blossom I stamped with Versafine & watercoloured with distress inks. Some Wink of Stella was added to flower centres and then finished with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Greetings. Flower panel was mounted with foam tape to card panel.

Thanks for looking.                    


Supplies - 
Stamp - Hero Arts Large Blossom, SSS Handwritten Greetings
Ink - Versafine onyx Black, Distress Inks - Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Crushed Olive & Forest Moss
Watercolour paper,Wink of Stella



5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, still thinking of an idea for my card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes an idea just "clicks" other times I spend hours procrastinating lol!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Rose! Love the way you took inspiration from the panels on the model's jacket! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vibrant colors are just amazing!! Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.