I was playing around with Hero Arts Hello Sunshine gerbera daisies.
I used distress markers to ink the daisies, spritzed with water & stamped on watercolour paper. I added some more highlights after with a water brush & more distress ink then finished with some splatters. Sentiment is from the same set and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. I adhered the panel to a Hero Arts folded card. Love these cards because they are white on the inside making it quick & easy to add some extra messages etc.
I am entering this into Hero Arts Nature Challenge
Thanks for visiting.
Supplies -
Stamps - Hero Arts CL776 Hello Sunshine
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Distress inks
Distress markers - Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed lemonade, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey
Watercolour paper, Hero Arts Sunshine Mixed Folded cards


Gorgeous Rose! I love the colours you achieved with the distress inks, lovely splatters and great card base colour too!
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty, Rose! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteOooh! I am your first follower. :)