Pages

Monday, 16 February 2015

More christmas cards

Hello

In keeping with my commitment to try & get as many Christmas cards done before the end of the year, I have another one layer. One layer makes for easy postage but I also think it forces a little creativity being so restricted.


With this card I used watercolour paper, stamped with Versamark and embossed in gold. I coloured the ornaments with Gansai Tambi watercolours using their gorgeous gold & silver. The silver actually comes out looking more like a pearly white which is so pretty. Next image is a little easier to see the gorgeous sheen. Background was coloured with same watercolours using freehand to create rectangle.



I finished with a Heidi Swapp stencil and Studio 490 gold embossing paste for the stars.
I am entering this in OneLayer Christmas Card Challenge # 3



Thanks for visitng



Supplies -
Stamps - Penny Black Most Wonderful, Technique Tuesday Good Cheer by Ali Edwards
Inks - Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black,
American Crafts Zing Gold Embossing Powder, Heidi Swapp stencil, Studio 490 Gold Embossing Paste, Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card; love the background you created for the hanging ornaments. Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Rose, love how you designed and coloured the ornaments with the embossing paste and the wash of colour. Thanks for joining us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.