So I managed to have a play last week & came up with this using some new stash.
Used SSS Wide Stripes (new) with WPlus9 Fairy Dust ink, MFT Mini Modern Blooms (new) & PTI Stacked Statements. The hardest part was working out what colour to do the blooms. I did so many different combinations of ink colours & flower combinations but eventually managed to narrow it down. I'm one of those picky perfectionist types in case it wasn't obvious lol.
I am entering this into Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday - Floral
Thanks for visiting.



Love you colour choices - those blooms look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ann.
DeleteAnd I think you worked it out - mwah! I love the colors, Rose, and the whole design you've created!! Thank you for leaving me some love! Happy Easter hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteOh my, Rose: GORGEOUS!! I'm crushing over your lovely stripes, the 'perfect' colours and arrangement blooms and the eye-catching stacked sentiment. Wonderfully eye-catching!
ReplyDeleteHugs~c