Pages

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Happy thoughts

I definitely needed happy thoughts the last few days with the weather being around 35 - 37°C. Makes it hard to want to create anything except ice cold drinks!
I came up with this card for the CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean & Simple Challenge CFC 135 Felt & Sequins



It had been so long since I used my felt stash it took me an hour to find it lol! It also gave me an excuse to use the cute mini flower sequins from Simon Says Stamp as well.

Thanks for looking.






Supplies
Stamps - My Favourite Things Distressed Background Blocks, CAS-ual Fridays Shenanigans & Hero Arts
Die - My Favourite Things Rolled Daisy, Memory Box Geneva Vine
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen, Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz
Embellishments - Simon Says Stamp Vanilla Mini Flower Sequins, Wool felt 





6 comments:

  1. Wow...such a beautiful card. Loved your felt flower and flower shaped sequins. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday 's challenge.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card! The flower is fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing with us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an elegant card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Don't forget to come back to the blog to see who are the winners and the next challenge is coming up soon! I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the felt flower. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.