Welcome to my new blog! After months of procrastinating I thought a new year was the perfect time to take the jump! I'm not really one for new year resolutions but I have set myself some goals to enjoy my cardmaking more, use more of my stash & make for fun rather than on an as needed basis. After running a business for years & blogging for business I thought I am overdue for "me" time! So my plan is to join some challenges this year and push myself outside my comfort zone.
To start I have decided to enter this card in the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge
As much as I love CAS, one layer cards are not something I do a lot of so to make this look layered I masked the centre of the card before stamping MFT Diagonal Stripes background to frame the PTI Christmas tree. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Good Cheer set. And..........wait for it.......
not one bit of sparkle anywhere! Shock, horror! For people who know me it is rare not to find sequins, stickles or Wink of Stella somewhere but nope, I liked it plain.
Supplies
Stamps - My Favourite Things Diagonal Background, PTI O'Tannenbaum, Technique Tuesday Good cheer
Inks - Memento Love Letter, Memento Rich Cocoa, Hero Arts Shadow Forever Green, Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz


Very creative one layer card; love the images you used. And, love the name you've given to your blog! Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteWhat a sweet Christmas card, Rose! Love your frame! So happy you could join us at the One Layer Christmas card challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea. Thanks for playing in oue OLCC challenge
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteBrilliant card! I really love the stamped frame, great idea. Thanks for joining us at One Layer Christmas Cards. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete