Some health issues & overseeing a renovation have meant my creative time has had to take a back seat to everything else. For the moment I'm back & just in time to meet a couple of challenge deadlines!
I'm not a big Valentines person but have made a few cards so far this year for challenges. It's all about working outside your comfort zone lol!
This next card uses the very cute Mama Elephant Pandamonium set which I love. This set has so many options other than Valentines cards & is perfect for CAS. Those cute pandas say it all!
The heart was die-cut with Little B Hearts set. The background stripes were stamped using Mama Elephant Basic Borders in 4 different ink colours. I used fun foam (as suggested by Jennifer McGuire) to create the shaker, so much better than fiddling with foam tape. Unless you have bulkier beads or other items this stuff speeds up the whole shaker process. The sentiment is also from the Pandamonium set as well.
I am entering this into the following challenges -
Curtain Call - Kissing Booth
Thanks for visiting.
Supplies -
Stamps - Mama Elephant Pandamonium & Basic Borders
Dies - Little B Hearts
Inks - Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud & Love Letter, Hero Arts Wet Cement, Versafine Onyx Black
Fun Foam, variety of sequins





Very cute card :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.
ReplyDeleteI adore these little pandas and your card is super stunning.
ReplyDeleteI guess that's why these little cuties are always out of stock when I go to buy!
Thanks for taking part at ATSM
Sarah x
Love the the striped background and so very cute. Thanks for joining us at Atsm
ReplyDeleteDarling shaker card Rose. Love the sweet images and the pretty sequins. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable shaker card! Swoon! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteAww... so adorable!!! Love those cute pandas!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete