Pages

Sunday, 9 August 2015

Thinking of you

Hello

Dropping in with a card for the Sparkle & Shine Challenge Eleven


Love the vibrancy of the gorgeous orange flowers in the inspiration photo. Here's my take -


I stamped Simon Says Stamp Artful Flowers on watercolour paper with Versamark ink, then heat embossed with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I coloured the flowers with Kuretake Gansai watercolours & when dry added some Star Dust Stickles to the flower centres. I stencilled Twisted Citron Distress ink onto main card base before arranging the die-cut flowers & stamping sentiment. Final touch was to add some sequins.


Thanks for visiting.


Supplies - 
Stamps - SSS Artful Flowers
Die - SSS designer Flowers
Ink - Versamark, Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Wow Opaque Bright White EP, Star Dust Stickles, Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Truly lovely, Rose. Those flowers are brilliantly colored and wonderfully arranged. That 'just a hint' of green background is perfect, and the matching Stickles works well here. Great card. Just love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I often shy away from orange, but you: WOW x Awesome! Your flower arrangement is a knockout!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your subtle background, really makes the flowers pop.Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous, Rose ... such a bright and vibrant bouquet of beautifully coloured blooms! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.