Pages

Sunday, 30 August 2015

Christmas ornaments

Hello

Unfortunately I had to take a bit of a break from card making & have been struggling to get back into it since. This card is not what I originally envisioned & I sort of got a bit stuck but figured a card of sorts is better than no card! Especially when it comes to adding to the Christmas stash!
I'm just scraping in with entering this into Merry Monday 169 - Light Green, Dark Green & Red.




Even though it wasn't what I set out to achieve it was a quick & simple project. Stamped the ornaments with Memento Tuxedo Black & coloured with Copics. Then I used a gold Sakura Pen Touch with a very fine tip to colour the tops of the ornaments. Firefly & Xmas Red stickles were applied for that much needed sparkle and after matting on red card stamped a sentiment from a MFT set to finish.


Thanks for visiting.


Supplies - 
Stamps - Poppy Stamps String of Ornaments, MFT Christmas ornaments set
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics - RV29, YG06, YG17
Sakura Gold Pen Touch, Ranger Stickles - Firefly & Xmas Red

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute .... great CAS design and very festive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CAS and cute, Rose ... love the whimsical feel of those ornament garlands! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a really sweet Christmas card, Rose! Love these happy Christmassy colors, and the ornaments with their Stickled middles are darling. Fun card, just love it! I'm working on getting back into the groove too. Hope all is well with you. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, I totally understand the "where to start and what to do" feelings that come after a break! You've done precisely the best thing: just create something to get the juices flowing again. I adore your gift-garland, with the shimmer and sparkle! Hope you're okay...and that the 'setback' is but temporary!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.