You may have noticed that most of my cards are usually floral images. I'm crazy addicted to flowers & don't often think about using anything else. So I've decided to try a little harder to utilise what non floral images I have.
Since I haven't used this stamp set from Avery Elle in ages I came up with this card for CASology Week 200
The animal balloons were stamped with Hero Arts Neon Pink & Blue & die-cut. I used Mama Elephant confetti die to cut stars from white glitter paper as I just didn't want to fuss with glitter using the star stamps from the Avery Elle set. Laziness won over lol. As always it is hard to see just how pretty the glitter paper really is.
Also entering for the first time Inkspirational Challenge # 109 -
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.




Love the way you tied the balloons to the sentiment, Rose! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jacquie.
DeleteYou work magic with flowers, Rose, so carry on using them as often as you want! Apparently, you also work magic with other images; these sweet, neon animal balloons are sheer delight! I think they'd fit the photo/colours challenge over at Inkspirational...hope you float these little gems that way. Here's the link: http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/05/challenge-109-photo-inkspiration.html See you there (hint, hint *grin*)
ReplyDelete~c
Cheering and applauding that your brought your creativity over to Inkspirational! Thank you!!
Delete~c
Yep. Carol was right. This card fit perfectly into the IC challenge as well as CASology. So cute, and wonderfully CAS. Awesome glittery stars; perfect choice -- glitter paper as opposed to glitter glue fingers! Darling card, Rose, and you've got a knack for not only flowers, but other stamps as well. Love this! Bev
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute theme! Those balloon animals are so creative and I like your use of color and the white confetti against the white background. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
ReplyDelete- Shauna
Thanks Shauna.
DeleteThanks Shauna.
DeleteLove your fun and colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina
ReplyDeleteHey Rose!! Super sweet card!! Man florals are for me. They make me question my coloring skills. I like what you created using the cue card. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteRose, this is so beautifully CAS! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and thanks so much for joining CASology!
Delicious neon colours against all that glorious white space, Rose ... those fun balloons are so perfectly complemented by the shimmery stars! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete