Pages

Monday, 9 January 2017

Celebrate

Hello

A super easy card today for CASology # 230 - Cold


There's not a snowflake in sight here & never will be! We are in the middle of a very hot summer so I went with a cold drink theme.


I used a couple of Paper Smooches sets which I haven't used for ages plus I even did a little colouring which I haven't been able to do for a while because of my back.


A little glossy accents to finish what is probably the quickest card I've done in ages!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.

4 comments:

  1. These little drinky-poohs look delicious! If alcohol weren't a trigger for my migraines, I'd suggest we'd meet for a couple of these! Perfect take on the "cold" cue card, too. Very sweet, CAS card!! Love it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for the take on 'cold'. nothing nicer than a cocktail or two or ten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your making me thirsty, and happy hour is still far away (it is only 9.36 Tuesday morning)
    LOVE your take on the cue Rose!
    Thanks for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine sipping one of these cool cocktails by the pool, Rose ... the gloss is fabulous ... just like chilled condensation on the outside of the glass! Delicious! Congratulations on your HM at CASology! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.