So much for that creative roll I was riding! That came to a screaming halt while we endured a 2 week heat wave that not only saw daytime temperatures soar but nights as well. Days are still very hot but at least we now have more pleasant overnight temperatures & sleep is not so elusive. Unfortunately I missed the deadline for some challenges but it was simply to stifling to achieve anything!
Today I am sharing a card using Concord & 9th Brushed Blossoms. I've had this a while now & thought it was time I actually gave it a try! I love the sentiments in this set as well as the gorgeous layered flowers. There is only 2 layers to these flowers & they are very easy to line up.
I used Altenew inks for the main flowers, leaves & coordinating Ranger Adirondack for the stamens. It's a bit hard to see in the photo but I used a soft blue ink to stamp spatters (from the set) around the flowers & then finished with some PPP Sunshine Glow sequins.
I am entering this into the following challenges -
The Flower Challenge # 4 Blue & Yellow
Darnell's NBUS Challenge # 9
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.





Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThe weather here is just amazing at the moment. Wish it can always be Winter in Abu Dhabi!
♥
Beautiful, Wow! LOVE it :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad the weather is getting a touch cooler for you Rose. This card is stunning! Love the blues.
ReplyDeleteWow such a beautiful card Rose! Perfect stamping and pretty flowers too.I love the bright colours used also. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx
ReplyDeleteThose are really beautiful layered flowers, Rose. I feel for you with those hot temps overnight. We've had about a week of not getting above freezing ;)
ReplyDeleteStunning flowers, Rose. I love blue and yellow together - it's a very happy combination in my world. Hope your weather cools down a bit for you and you can continue on crafting. Love that sentiment, and those sequins and spatters are perfect! Simply lovely!! Bev
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Rose ... there's a lovely subtle softness about these gorgeous blooms, perfectly complemented by the tiny stamped splatters. Hope it stays night time cool for you ... still freezing and blue here! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing out the splatters so I could go in for a closer look! Great idea to add them to your really gorgeous card, Rose! I'm afraid you might have pushed my enable button as the thought of a flower this pretty that only has two layers is very appealing! This is a winner for the blue and yellow challenge, I bet! I'm glad you are cooling down a bit so your mojo can start flowing again - may the days cool off soon, too! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9 and thank you for your kind get well wishes! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteRose, I'm so glad you gave those new stamps a try to because this card is fabulous! I love it! A super fun color combo, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautifully designed, and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love the colors, love the flowers!
ReplyDeleteLove these colors. Simply beautiful! So glad you joined us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge.
ReplyDeleteHey Rose!! Very pretty!! I love the subtle colors. Thanks for playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteBeautiful card, so pretty, Cathy x
ReplyDeleteBlue and yellow it's my favorite color combination! Great CAS card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is really pretty!
ReplyDelete