Pages

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Pretty Peonies

Hello

I made this quick & easy card for the WPlus9 Thursday Throwback Challenge.

I took my inspiration from the colours Maureen used in her beautiful sample cards for the challenge.
I love the WPlus9 pretty Peonies stamp set and how you have several different options for stamping the flowers. I chose the base image & detail image but left out the outline as I love the softer look this gives to the flowers and leaves. The sentiment was die cut from WPlus9 Hand-lettered Hello.
I am also entering this in Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for visiting



Supplies - 
Stamps - WPlus9 Pretty Peonies
Die - WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello
Inks - MFT Berrylicious, Blu Raspberry & Lemon Drop, Memento Tangelo, Lady Bug & Pistachio.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, the colors are perfect for a floral card. Thanks so much for playing along in the WPlus9 Throwback Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.