Had a an order of gorgeous new stamps from Penny Black arrive so thought I would have a little play!
The lovely flowers are from Penny Black Pretty Petals & the butterfly is from a WPlus9 set. i stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and then coloured the flowers & butterfly with Inktense pencils and a water brush. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set. I added a touch of Star Dust Stickles to the centre of each flower for a subtle bit of sparkle. It's a little easier to see in the close up.
I am entering this in the following challenges -
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday - Spring
The Card Concept # 30 Thinking of You - Clean & Layered
Thanks for visiting.
Supplies -
Stamps - Penny Black Pretty Petals, WPlus9 Flora & Fauna 2, Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Inktense Pencils - 700, 740, 1550, 200, 250, 800 & 820





Love your new stamps! The flowers are so sweet, and the butterfly sure reminds me of spring. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThis card is so pretty!! Love the pastel colors and the butterfly!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)
ReplyDeletehello Rose! your CAS card is gorgeous, luv the sweet flowers! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeletesparkle & shine *~*
Thanks so much
Delete