Pages

Friday, 5 February 2016

Watercolour wash background

Hello

My second post for today as I sneak in one more homework sample to the Online Card Class Watercolor Intermediate gallery before wrap-up day.
This card was made with the best of my background wash practice pieces. Still not entirely happy with the blending between the different colours but will enjoy more practice :).




It was interesting to note that some marks appeared on the background after heat embossing which weren't there before so I am guessing that maybe that particular paint or paper didn't like the heat.



Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty...and your sentiment works: I'm smiling!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a beautiful job with the watercolor wash, Rose! I even enlarged the enlargement and can't make out the marks you see, so they must be tiny and don't diminish the beauty of this! The gold embossing is perfect for those sunset colors!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.