Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Classic bike

Hello

I thought I would share the card I made for my husbands birthday last week.


He has owned BMW motorbikes for all of his adult life including one he has had since 1982 on which we toured a lot of eastern Australia. While I didn't have a stamp of a BMW this is still a classic bike which I knew he would appreciate.
I used distress ink blending  for the background and a die from Paper Smooches Dots & Dashes for the black 'road' at the bottom. The motorcycle image is from Darkroom Door, tree - Indigo Blue & sentiment - Hero Arts.
I thought I would enter this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.

4 comments:

  1. Love the awesome inking and design, Rose! This is such a great design as your hubby will love it! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning scene, Rose ... your blending is awesome ... I can almost feel the heat in that amazing background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did this handsome gem miss my *watchful* eye! Good thing I cam for a wander, because you've created a most impressive card for your husband! Perfect image and your background: oh my! Sponging perfection! I know he adored it, as do I!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.