Pages

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

More for the birthday stash

Hello

Have been working on keeping up my stash of birthday cards & found this one that I forgot to post.


I inked up the Indigo Blue Stylised Flowers with distress markers, spritzed lightly & stamped. Flicked some gold Kuretaki Gansai watercolour on to the background and for once I didn't mess it up :). Then finished with a Winnie & Walter die-cut sentiment which I had snipped off the curly bit. Just thought this time around it looked better that way. Finished with some coordinating PPP sequins.

I am entering this into SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pretty flowers! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Rose ... those magical blooms are gorgeous with the sprinkle of sequins and gold splatter! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stylized flowers, with their delicate 'puffs', are ever so pretty, especially with the sequins, splatter and sentiment! A birthday card that will bring smiles, for sure!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.