Pages

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Thanks

Have been on a little break as we flew our eldest daughter up for her birthday on the weekend. It was the first time we have had her home for her birthday in a couple of years so card making definitely wasn't a priority.
Today I am sharing a card I made for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 362


I found these colours tricky to work with as I'm not big on using purple especially in this combination but this is what I came up with - 


I like pink & yellow together and purple & yellow but not all three so it threw me a bit.
I used Altenew Peony Bouquet as well as Altenew inks & kept to one layer using masking. The sentiment was cut on the Silhouette & is from Miss Kate Cuttables.
I am also entering into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.

11 comments:

  1. Beautifully soft and delicate, just like that photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. Love the bouquet you've created Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your colours and those flowers are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rose! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, you've created a stunning card with these colours! Dare I say that violet looks marvelous on you *grin* So thrilled that you shared this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery! How wonderful to spend time with your daughter...memories to treasure!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW~ Stunning!!! Your flowers are simply gorgeous! I could never tell that you struggled with this color combo! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful, Rose ... such a gorgeous bouquet, so beautifully composed ... your nailed the colour palette here! How fun to celebrate with your daughter ... your priorities were spot on! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.