Pages

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Botanical happy birthday

Hello

I am entering this next card into WPlus9 Throwback Thursday # 5.
My inspiration came from the lovely colours Maureen used in her cards, so pretty.
I was needing another birthday card but when I was almost finished this next one I was a bit torn as I really thought it would make a lovely anniversary or wedding card.


Birthday was what I needed so that's what it is!
I stamped WPlus9 Botanical Bunch in Memento Desert Sand & coloured with Copics. I stamped & coloured an extra flower to fussy cut and mounted with foam tape on bottom left. The centre of each flower was finished with Wink of Stella.

The 'happy' word was cut from gold metallic card stock which gives a lovely elegant look to the card. Unfortunately I stamped the 'birthday' word a little too low but I guess the recipient won't mind! The card was finished with some soft pinky/peachy coloured sequins.

Thanks for visiting.


Supplies - 
Stamps - WPlus9 Botanical Bunch, Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold & The Happy
Ink - Memento Desert Sand, Versafine Onyx Black
Die - Winnie & Walter The Big The Bold & The Happy Cutaways
Copics - YG63, YG61, R00, R20, R22, YR23

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! So glad I happened upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the colors, and the die cuts. Wonderful design. I like the 'birthday' where it is too. It makes you really look at the pretty 'happy' first. Love this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rose! So beautiful. Love the soft touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP! Your card is stunning, Rose...beautiful florals, a gorgeous colour combination and the 'happy' in gold...perfect! I don't have many WPlus9 products, but I do have a few Winnie and Walter gems that I adore. You've paired these two companies marvelously - yet more evidence of your 'eye for design'!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! Love Winnie & Walter and WPlus9 but a pity they are so expensive to get here in Australia. Worth the pain though!

      Delete
  5. You won! You won! You won!!! Yippee for you!!! LOVE this card. Well deserved my friend!! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.